Residential Warranty: Your new plumbing fixture is warranted by JACLO INDUSTRIES, 129 Dermody Street, Cranford, NJ 07016. This warranty is extended to original
consumer purchasers only. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The product (including the finish on the product but excluding any custom finishes and any installation hardware not supplied by JACLO) is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for the
lifetime* of the fixture, so long as the original consumer purchaser owns it. JACLO's sole obligation under this or any other warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at JACLO's option, without labor, any part or parts of the
fixture which fall to conform to such warranty.
JACLO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY A BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
To secure warranty performance, the original consumer purchaser must have the fixture properly and professionally installed in accordance with all codes and installation instructions.
Items and actions that will void the JACLO warranty are:
• Abuse, misuse, neglect and accidental damage
• Improper cleaning care of maintenance of the fixture
• Alteration of the fixture
in any way including removal of a flow regulator/restrictor
All warranty claims must be made in accordance with the JACLO return policy (see below).
JACLO does not authorize any distributor, retailer or other person to modify this warranty or assume any liability on its behalf with respect to it. Any question regarding the operation of warranty should be addressed to JACLO's warranty
*Due to the unpredictable environment, all kitchen drains, strainers and garbage disposal flanges are warranted for the period of one year from date of purchase from an authorized JACLO dealer
*ULB and AUB are living finishes and will patina over time. We will not accept any warranty claims or returns of products in these finishes.
Commercial Warranty: JACLO extends the above warranty for a period of one year from date of shipment to purchasers of products for industrial, commercial, business and all
non-private residential uses.
Warranties subject to change.
JACLO RETURN, SHIPMENT, DAMAGE, SHORTAGE CLAIM POLICY & CHANGES IN DESIGN
Residential Policy: All returns must be accompanied by a JACLO Return Goods Authorization (RGA). Please contact JACLO customer service for instructions on obtaining a return authorization. Once the product(s) are returned they will be
subject to inspection by the JACLO returns department. Pending the results of the inspection final disposition may be one of the following:
• Full credit, i.e. Manufacturer defect (see limited lifetime warranty), shipped in error and is in a resell condition.
• Credit with 25% restock charge for returned product six months old or less. 50% restock charge for returned product over six months old. Minimum return value $25 net. Product must be received in JACLO warehouse within this timeframe.
• No credit, product returned cannot be resold in its current condition and does not fall under JACLO's warranty.
• A return authorization will not be issued on a product that is discontinued or over one year old from date of sale.
• For quoted projects, the quote terms supersede the above.
Credit for original part is subject to the return and disposition of original item.
All returned items declared "No credit" will be disposed of after 30 days from date of receipt by JACLO.
All custom items are subject to final sale and cannot be returned for credit.
All replacement product will be shipped and invoiced.
All shortage and damage claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of the shipment.
All drop shipments subject to a $7 charge.
Commercial, Residential "Job Quote" Sales/Orders Return and Cancellation Terms:
• Commercial projects, large quantity "Job", or product below standard pricing, may be subject to greater than 50% return/ restock charges, or non-returnable.
projects, large quantity "Job" or product sold below standard pricing, may be subject to cancellation charges at Any time prior to shipment or completely noncancelable
custom product or nonstandard product is noncancelable, non-returnable
• All shortage and damage claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of the shipment.
Terms subject to change.
The Company is constantly striving to effect improvements in its products. This may require the changes be made from time to time with respect to the design of its products. Therefore, the Company reserves the right to affect reasonable
changes of any kind without notice and to deliver revised products in fulfillment of any accepted order unless this right is specifically waived on the face of the Consumer's Acknowledgment.
JACLO prides itself in striving for design excellence and is a member of these fine industry trade associations.